Recognition and renown, the structure of cultural markets: evidence from French poetry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Poetry; Cultural markets; Reputation; Aesthetics;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan Christopherson & Michael Storper, 1989. "The Effects of flexible specialization on industrial politics and the labor market: The motion picture industry," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 42(3), pages 331-347, April.
- Morris Holbrook & Michela Addis, 2008. "Art versus commerce in the movie industry: a Two-Path Model of Motion-Picture Success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 87-107, June.
- Albert Greco, 2000. "Market Concentration Levels in the U.S. Consumer Book Industry: 1995–1996," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 321-336, November.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-58, December.
- Xavier Castañer & Lorenzo Campos, 2002. "The Determinants of Artistic Innovation: Bringing in the Role of Organizations," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 2006. "Persistence and fashion in art: the Italian Renaissance from Vasari to Berenson and beyond," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5261, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817, August.
- Andrea Ordanini, 2006. "Selection models in the music industry: How a prior independent experience may affect chart success," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 183-200, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.