Price determinants and genre effects in the Korean art market: a partial linear analysis of size effect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Modified unit pricing system; Hedonic pricing; Partial linear approach;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nathalie Buelens & Victor Ginsburgh, 1993.
"Revisiting Baumol's Art as floating crap game,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1727, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ginsburgh, V. & Buelens, N., 1992. "Revisiting Baumol's "Art As Floating Crap Game"," Papers 9204, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- BUELENS, Nathalie & GINSBURGH, Victor, . "Revisiting Baumol's `art as floating crap game'," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, Robert, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195115826.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996.
"The relevance of hedonic price indices,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-54, July.
- O. Chanel & L. A. Gerard-Varet & V. Ginsburgh, 1994.
"Prices and Returns on Paintings: An Exercise on How to Price the Priceless,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 7-21, June.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard-Varet, L.A. & Ginsburgh, V., 1993. "Prices and Returns on Paintings and Exercise on How to Price the Priceless," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 93b01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varlet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1994. "Prices and returns on paintings: an exercise on how to price the priceless," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1721, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard-Varet, L. A. & Ginsburgh, V., . "Prices and returns on paintings: an exercice on how to price the priceless," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1106, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Douglas Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2004. "Asset pricing theory and the valuation of Canadian paintings," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 629-655, August.
- Chanel, Olivier, 1995.
"Is art market behaviour predictable?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 519-527, April.
- Richard Agnello & Renée Pierce, 1996. "Financial returns, price determinants, and genre effects in American art investment," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 359-383, December.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc Renneboog, 2002.
"The monetary appreciation of paintings: from realism to Magritte,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 331-358, May.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Houte, T. van, 1999. "The Monetary Appreciation of Paintings: From Realism to Magritte," Discussion Paper 1999-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2006. "A Note on Financial Risk, Return and Asset Pricing in Australian Modern and Contemporary Art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Mei, Jianping & Moses, Michael, 2006. "The Computation of Prices Indices," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Anderson, Robert C, 1974. "Paintings as an Investment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 13-26, March.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-75, June.
- Bronwyn Coate & Tim R.L. Fry, 2012. "Better off Dead? Prices Realised for Australian Paintings Sold at Auction," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2012, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.