Alliances Between Brands and Social Causes: The Influence of Company Credibility on Social Responsibility Image
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 96 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
company expertise; company trustworthiness; functional fit; image fit; altruistic attributions; CSR image;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldberg, Marvin E & Hartwick, Jon, 1990. " The Effects of Advertiser Reputation and Extremity of Advertising Claim on Advertising Effectiveness," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 172-79, September.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Ven van de, B. & Graafland, J.J., 2006. "Strategic and moral motivation for corporate social responsibility," MPRA Paper 20278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batra, Rajeev & Ray, Michael L, 1986. " Affective Responses Mediating Acceptance of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 234-49, September.
- Lafferty, Barbara A., 2007. "The relevance of fit in a cause-brand alliance when consumers evaluate corporate credibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 447-453, May.
- Strahilevitz, Michal & Myers, John G, 1998. " Donations to Charity as Purchase Incentives: How Well They Work May Depend on What You Are Trying to Sell," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(4), pages 434-46, March.
- Newell, Stephen J. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2001. "The development of a scale to measure perceived corporate credibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1988. " Recent Attribution Research in Consumer Behavior: A Review and New Directions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 548-65, March.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2005. "Cause-brand alliances: does the cause help the brand or does the brand help the cause?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 423-429, April.
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-46, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.