The relevance of fit in a cause-brand alliance when consumers evaluate corporate credibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 60 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newell, Stephen J. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 2001. "The development of a scale to measure perceived corporate credibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 235-247, June.
- Yamamoto, Wataru, 2013. "Negative economic consequences of ethical campaigns?: Market data evidence," MPRA Paper 49070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Pina, José M. & Bravo, Rafael, 2013. "Downscale extensions: Consumer evaluation and feedback effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 196-206.
- Li, Yan & He, Hongwei, 2013. "Evaluation of international brand alliances: Brand order and consumer ethnocentrism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 89-97.
- Waßmann, Jan, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility in der Marketing- und Markenforschung: Ein systematischer Überblick zum aktuellen Stand der empirischen Forschung," Research Papers on Marketing Strategy 5/2011, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für BWL und Marketing.
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2013. "Target reputation transferability, consumer animosity, and cross-border acquisition success: A comparison between China and Taiwan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 174-186.
- Russell Lacey & Pamela Kennett-Hensel, 2010. "Longitudinal Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Enrique Alcañiz & Ruben Cáceres & Rafael Pérez, 2010. "Alliances Between Brands and Social Causes: The Influence of Company Credibility on Social Responsibility Image," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 169-186, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.