The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 95 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
social entrepreneurship; personality traits; social responsibility; entrepreneurship education;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007.
"Is entrepreneurial success predictable? An ex-ante analysis of the character-based approach,"
259, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 189-214, 05.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Working Papers 001, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2006. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Working Papers 0001, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable?: An Ex-ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 684, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian J. Loasby, 2007. "A Cognitive Perspective on Entrepreneurship and the Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1078-1106, November.
- John Thompson & Bob Doherty, 2006. "The diverse world of social enterprise: A collection of social enterprise stories," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 361-375, May.
- Brian Schaefer, 2008. "Shareholders and Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Travis Gliedt & Paul Parker, 2007. "Green community entrepreneurship: creative destruction in the social economy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(8), pages 538-553, August.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2005. "Personality Characteristics of Self-Employed; An Empirical Study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 159-167, 03.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2013. "Diversification Decisions in Agriculture: The Case of Agritourism in Kansas," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(2).
- Boris Urban, 2013. "Social Entrepreneurship in an Emerging Economy: A Focus on the Institutional Environment and Social Entrepreneurial Self-Efficacy," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(1 (Spring), pages 3-25.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.