How Can I Become a Responsible Subject? Towards a Practice-Based Ethics of Responsiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
ethics of practice; giving account; limits of responsibility; responsiveness; subjectification;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Mansell, 2008. "Proximity and Rationalisation: The Limits of a Levinasian Ethics in the Context of Corporate Governance and Regulation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 565-577, December.
- Mats Alvesson, 2002. "Identity Regulation as Organizational Control: Producing the Appropriate Individual," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 619-644, 07.
- Terence Jackson, 2000. "Management Ethics and Corporate Policy: A Cross-cultural Comparison," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37, pages 349-369, 05.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Max Baker & John Roberts, 2011. "All in the Mind? Ethical Identity and the Allure of Corporate Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 5-15, March.
- Ghislain Deslandes, 2011. "In Search of Individual Responsibility: The Dark Side of Organizations in the Light of Jansenist Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 61-70, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.