In Search of Individual Responsibility: The Dark Side of Organizations in the Light of Jansenist Ethics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 101 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Individual responsibility; Robert Jackall; Jansenism; Moral Mazes; Responsible management; Skeptical humanism; Blaise Pascal;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Corvellec, Hervé & Bevan, David, 2005. "The Impossibility of Corporate Ethics – For a Levinasian Approach to Managerial Ethics," GRI-rapport 2005:9, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Domènec Melé & Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Sanchez-Runde, 2011. "Facing the Crisis: Toward a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Bernadette Loacker & Sara Muhr, 2009. "How Can I Become a Responsible Subject? Towards a Practice-Based Ethics of Responsiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 265-277, December.
- Lloyd Sandelands, 2009. "The Business of Business is the Human Person: Lessons from the Catholic Social Tradition," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 93-101, March.
- Skip Worden, 2009. "A Genealogy of Business Ethics: A Nietzschean Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 427-456, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.