Transnational Governance of Workers’ Rights: Outlining a Research Agenda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
code of conduct; corporate social responsibility; governance; international framework agreement; labour practice; non-governmental organisation; transnational corporation; union; workers’ rights;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Virginia Doellgast & Ian Greer, 2007. "Vertical Disintegration and the Disorganization of German Industrial Relations-super-1," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 55-76, 03.
- Ronald L. Seeber & David B. Lipsky, 2006. "The Ascendancy of Employment Arbitrators in US Employment Relations: A New Actor in the American System?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 719-756, December.
- Daniel Cohen, 2007. "Globalization and Its Enemies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532972, June.
- Sven Helin & Johan SandstrÃ¶m, 2007. "An Inquiry into the Study of Corporate Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 253-271, October.
- Graafland, J.J., 2004. "Collusion, reputation damage and interest in code of conduct: The case of a Dutch construction company," MPRA Paper 20281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmund Heery & Carola Frege, 2006. "New Actors in Industrial Relations," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 601-604, December.
- Muel Kaptein & Mark Schwartz, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Business Codes: A Critical Examination of Existing Studies and the Development of an Integrated Research Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 111-127, January.
- Ying Zhu & Stephanie Fahey, 1999. "The Impact of Economic Reform on Industrial Labour Relations in China and Vietnam," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 173-192.
- Rosaria Burchielli & Annie Delaney & Jane Tate & Kylie Coventry, 2009. "The FairWear Campaign: An Ethical Network in the Australian Garment Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 575-588, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.