Transforming Human Resource Management Systems to Cope with Diversity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Diversity; Strategic human resource management; Cognitive processes; Affective processes; Equality;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herman Van den Broeck & Karlien Vanderheyden & Eva Cools, 2003. "Individual differences in cognitive styles: development, validation and cross-validation of the cognitive style inventory," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-27, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ashish Arora, 1996.
"Patents, Licensing, And Market Structure In The Chemical Industry,"
- Arora, Ashish, 1997. "Patents, licensing, and market structure in the chemical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 391-403, December.
- Hutcheson, P. & Pearson, A. W. & Ball, D. F., 1996. "Sources of technical innovation in the network of companies providing chemical process plant and equipment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Fernando Mart¡n Alc zar & Pedro Miguel Romero Fern ndez & Gonzalo S nchez Gardey, 2005. "Researching on SHRM: An Analysis of the Debate over the Role Played by Human Resources in Firm Success," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(2), pages 213-241.
- Rosenzweig, Philip, 1998. "Managing the new global workforce:: Fostering diversity, forging consistency," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 644-652, December.
- Geoff Mason & Karin Wagner, 1994. "Innovation and the Skill Mix: Chemicals and Engineering in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 148(1), pages 61-72, May.
- Steven Dunphy, 2004. "Demonstrating the Value of Diversity for Improved Decision Making: The “Wuzzle-Puzzle” Exercise," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 325-331, September.
- S. R. Searle & Jon G. Udell, 1970. "The Use of Regression on Dummy Variables in Management Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(6), pages B397-B409, February.
- Kevin Campbell & Antonio Mínguez-Vera, 2008. "Gender Diversity in the Boardroom and Firm Financial Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 435-451, December.
- Claude Francoeur & Réal Labelle & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Gender Diversity in Corporate Governance and Top Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 83-95, August.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 227-249, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.