Consumer Religiosity: Consequences for Consumer Activism in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
religiosity; consumer behavior; boycott; ethical judgment; complaint intentions;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- SandIkcI, Özlem & Ekici, Ahmet, 2009. "Politically motivated brand rejection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 208-217, February.
- Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William, 2009. "Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 963-971, October.
- Brunk, Katja H., 2010. "Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 255-262, March.
- Netemeyer, Richard G & Burton, Scot & Lichtenstein, Donald R, 1995. " Trait Aspects of Vanity: Measurement and Relevance to Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 612-26, March.
- Scott Vitell & Jatinder Singh & Joseph Paolillo, 2007. "Consumersâ€™ Ethical Beliefs: The Roles of Money, Religiosity and Attitude toward Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 369-379, July.
- Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J., 2010. "Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 347-355, April.
- Sood, James & Nasu, Yukio, 1995. "Religiosity and nationality : An exploratory study of their effect on consumer behavior in Japan and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-9, September.
- El-Bassiouny, Noha, 2014. "The one-billion-plus marginalization: Toward a scholarly understanding of Islamic consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 42-49.
- Peter Mudrack & E. Mason, 2013. "Ethical Judgments: What Do We Know, Where Do We Go?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 575-597, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.