Australian Socially Responsible Funds: Performance, Risk and Screening Intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 102 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Socially Responsible Investment; SRI funds; mutual funds; Australia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Otten, Rogér & Bams, Dennis, 2004.
"How to measure mutual fund performance: economic versus statistical relevance,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20510, Maastricht University.
- Rogér Otten & Dennis Bams, 2004. "How to measure mutual fund performance: economic versus statistical relevance," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 44(2), pages 203-222.
- Bauer, Rob & Otten, Róger & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2006. "Ethical investing in Australia: is there a financial penalty?," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19319, Maastricht University.
- Bauer, Rob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Róger, 2005. "International evidence on ethical mutual fund performance and investment style," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19330, Maastricht University.
- Rob Bauer & Jeroen Derwall & RogÃ©r Otten, 2007.
"The Ethical Mutual Fund Performance Debate: New Evidence from Canada,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 111-124, January.
- Bauer, Rob & Derwall, Jeroen & Otten, Róger, 2007. "The ethical mutual fund performance debate: new evidence from Canada," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19324, Maastricht University.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "The price of ethics and stakeholder governance: The performance of socially responsible mutual funds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 302-322, June.
- Stefan Ruenzi, 2005.
"Mutual Fund Growth in Standard and Specialist Market Segments,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 153-167, August.
- Stefan Ruenzi, 2004. "Mutual Fund Growth in Standard and Specialist Market Segments," Finance 0406005, EconWPA, revised 27 Jun 2004.
- Ruenzi, Stefan, 2005. "Mutual fund growth in standard an specialist market segments," CFR Working Papers 05-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Chami, Ralph & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Fullenkamp, Connel, 2002. "Managing ethical risk: How investing in ethics adds value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1697-1718, September.
- Bauer, Rob & Otten, Rogér & Rad, Alireza Tourani, 2006. "Ethical investing in Australia: is there a financial penalty?," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20509, Maastricht University.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Relative Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds. New Evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013-1, University of Salzburg.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2012. "The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds : Does the Screening Process Matter ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7347, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.