Measuring Investment Performance in a Rational Expectations Equilibrium Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 58 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noe, Thomas H & Ramamurtie, Buddhavarapu Sailesh, 1995.
" Information Quality, Performance Measurement, and Security Demand in Rational Expectations Economies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 341-59, March.
- Thomas H. Noe & Buddhavarapu Sailesh Ramamurtie, 1995. "Information quality, performance measurement, and security demand in rational expectations economies," Working Paper 95-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Giambona, Erasmo & Golec, Joseph, 2010. "Strategic trading in the wrong direction by a large institutional insider," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Simon Stevenson, 2004. "A performance evaluation of portfolio managers: tests of micro and macro forecasting," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 391-411.
- Alex Kane & Alan J. Marcus, 1986. "The Valuation of Security Analysis," NBER Working Papers 1958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallo, John G. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1996. "Comparative measures of performance for U.S.-based international equity mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1635-1650, December.
- Erasmo Giambona & Joseph Golec & Carmelo Giaccotto, 2006. "The Conditional Performance of REIT Stock Repurchases," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 129-149, March.
- Daniel Edelman & William Fung & David Hsieh & Narayan Naik, 2012. "Funds of hedge funds: performance, risk and capital formation 2005 to 2010," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 87-108, March.
- Bowden, Roger J., 2000. "The ordered mean difference as a portfolio performance measure," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 195-223, August.
- Connie Becker & Wayne Ferson & David Myers & Michael Schill, 1998. "Conditional Market Timing with Benchmark Investors," NBER Working Papers 6434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gendron, Michel, 1987. "Mesures de performance et économie de l’information, une synthèse de la littérature théorique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 169-186, juin et s.
- Ortas, Eduardo & Moneva, José M. & Salvador, Manuel, 2012. "Does socially responsible investment equity indexes in emerging markets pay off? Evidence from Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 581-597.
- Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas, 1997. "Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 408-418, April.
- Gianni Amisano & Roberto Savona, 2007.
"Imperfect Predictability and Mutual Fund Dynamics: How Managers Use Predictors in Changing Systematic Risk,"
0706, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Amisano, Gianni & Savona, Roberto, 2008. "Imperfect predictability and mutual fund dynamics. How managers use predictors in changing systematic risk," Working Paper Series 0881, European Central Bank.
- Darolles, Serge & Vaissié, Mathieu, 2012. "The alpha and omega of fund of hedge fund added value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1067-1078.
- Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2005. "Portfolio performance measurement using APM-free kernel models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 623-659, March.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2000. "Further insights on the puzzle of technical analysis profitability," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 196-224.
- Glode, Vincent, 2011. "Why mutual funds "underperform"," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 546-559, March.
- J. C. Matallin & A. Fernandez-Izquierdo, 2003. "Passive timing effect in portfolio management," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1829-1837.
- J. Annaert & J.K. De Ceuster & W. Van Hyfte, 2002. "The Value of Asset Allocation Advice - Evidence of The Economist’s Quarterly Portfolio Poll," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 02/160, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.