A Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database: Construction and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
landed values; catches; spatial mapping and temporal applications; Q22; Q28;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pontecorvo, Giulio, 1988. "The State of Worldwide Fishery Statistics: A Modest Proposal," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 5(2).
- Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Volpe, John & Liu, Yajie, 2007. "Potential economic benefits from sablefish farming in British Columbia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 81-84, March.
- U. Sumaila & Ragnar Arnason & Glenn-Marie Lange, 2010. "Toward a global fisheries economics: an introduction to the special issue," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 179-182, October.
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-243, October.
- Andrés Cisneros-Montemayor & U. Sumaila, 2010. "A global estimate of benefits from ecosystem-based marine recreation: potential impacts and implications for management," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 245-268, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.