A Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database: Construction and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
landed values; catches; spatial mapping and temporal applications; Q22; Q28;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Volpe, John & Liu, Yajie, 2007. "Potential economic benefits from sablefish farming in British Columbia," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 81-84, March.
- Andrew Dyck & U. Sumaila, 2010. "Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 227-243, October.
- Wilf Swartz & Rashid Sumaila & Reg Watson, 2013. "Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database Revisited: A New Approach for Estimating ‘Missing’ Prices," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(4), pages 467-480, December.
- Andrés Cisneros-Montemayor & U. Sumaila, 2010. "A global estimate of benefits from ecosystem-based marine recreation: potential impacts and implications for management," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 245-268, October.
- U. Sumaila & Ragnar Arnason & Glenn-Marie Lange, 2010. "Toward a global fisheries economics: an introduction to the special issue," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 179-182, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.