Economic impact of ocean fish populations in the global fishery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Bioeconomics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103315
Fisheries; Input–output; World economy; Economic impact; Q22; D57; F01; L79;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- L79 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Heen, Knut, 1989. "Impact Analysis of Multispecies Marine Resource Management," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(4).
- Leung, PingSun & Pooley, Samuel G., 2001. "Regional Economic Impacts Of Reductions In Fisheries Production: A Supply-Driven Approach," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(4).
- Jin, Di & Hoagland, Porter & Morin Dalton, Tracey, 2003. "Linking economic and ecological models for a marine ecosystem," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 367-385, October.
- U. Sumaila & A. Marsden & Reg Watson & Daniel Pauly, 2007. "A Global Ex-vessel Fish Price Database: Construction and Applications," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-51, April.
- Scott Loveridge, 2004. "A Typology and Assessment of Multi-sector Regional Economic Impact Models," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 305-317.
- Bhat, Mahadev G. & Bhatta, Ramachandra, 2006. "Regional economic impacts of limited entry fishery management: an application of dynamic input output model," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(06), pages 709-728, December.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Seung, Chang K. & Waters, Edward C., 2006. "A Review of Regional Economic Models for Fisheries Management in the U.S," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Allison, E.H., 2011. "Aquaculture, fisheries, poverty and food security," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39575.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Karp, Larry, 2011.
"Equilibrium management of fisheries with altruistic overlapping generations,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1124, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Karp, Larry & Sumaila, Rashid, 2011. "Equilibrium management of fisheries with altruistic overlapping generations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8615756p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ahmed S. Khan, 2012. "Understanding Global Supply Chains and Seafood Markets for the Rebuilding Prospects of Northern Gulf Cod Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 2946-2969, November.
- Carvalho, Natacha & Rege, Sameer & Fortuna, Mário & Isidro, Eduardo & Edwards-Jones, Gareth, 2011. "Estimating the impacts of eliminating fisheries subsidies on the small island economy of the Azores," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1822-1830, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.