Administrative corruption and taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
corruption; development; taxes;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gillis, Malcolm, 1985. "Micro and macroeconomics of tax reform : Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-254, December.
- Usher, Dan, 1986.
"Tax Evasion and the Marginal Cost of Public Funds,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 563-86, October.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1988.
"Evading, auditing and taxing: the equity-compliance tradeoff,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1988027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1990. "Evading, auditing and taxing : The equity-compliance tradeoff," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 67-92, October.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1988. "Evading, Auditing And Taxing: The Equity-Compliance Tradeoff," Papers 401, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, December.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1986. "Reforming Public Bureaucracy through Economic Incentives?," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 131-61, Spring.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.