Taxing commercial motor fuel in the European Union: the case for an apportionment-based, destination-principle system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
EU taxation of commercial motor fuel; H25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2004.
"Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michiel Evers & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1221, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Lockwood & Giuseppe Migali, 2009.
"Did The Single Market Cause Competition in Excise Taxes? Evidence From EU Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 406-429, 03.
- Lockwood, Ben & Migali, Giuseppe, 2008. "Did the Single Market Cause Competition in Excise Taxes? Evidence from EU Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 847, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Charles MacLure, 2009. "Why Tax Commercial Motor Fuel In The EU Member State Where It's Bought? Why Not Where It's Consumed?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 37-42, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.