Experimental investigation of stationary concepts in cyclic duopoly games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Experimental Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102888
Cyclic game duopoly experiment; Impulse-balance equilibrium; Payoff-sampling equilibrium; C73; D43; C90;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osborne, M-J & Rubinstein, A, 1997.
"Games with Procedurally Rational Players,"
4-97, Tel Aviv.
- Judith Avrahami & Werner GÃ¼th & Yaakov Kareev, 2005. "Games of Competition in a Stochastic Environment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 255-294, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Reinhard Selten & Thorsten Chmura, 2008.
"Stationary Concepts for Experimental 2x2-Games,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 938-66, June.
- Thorsten Chmura & Sebastian Goerg & Reinhard Selten, 2011. "Learning in experimental 2 x 2 games," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010.
"The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth, 2011. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 333-354, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.