Comment on `Some Evidence that a Tobin Tax on Foreign Exchange Transactions may Increase Volatility'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Finance Review.
Volume (Year): 7 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=111870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Della Corte, P. & Sarno, L. & Sestieri, G., 2011.
"The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?,"
313, Banque de France.
- Pasquale Della Corte & Lucio Sarno & Giulia Sestieri, 2012. "The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 100-115, February.
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Sarno, Lucio & Sestieri, Giulia, 2010. "The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis Bismans & Olivier Damette, 2012. "La taxe Tobin : une synthèse des travaux basés sur la théorie des jeux et l’économétrie," Working Papers of BETA 2012-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Markku Lanne & Timo Vesala, 2010.
"The effect of a transaction tax on exchange rate volatility,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 123-133.
- Lanne , Markku & Vesala , Timo, 2006. "The effect of a transaction tax on exchange rate volatility," Research Discussion Papers 11/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Markku Lanne & Timo Vesalay, 2005. "The Effect of a Transaction Tax on Exchange Rate Volatility," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/19, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.