Environmental Degradation, Longevity, and the Dynamics of Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Pollution; Longevity; Capital accumulation; Poverty traps;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2005:i:8:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kam Ki Tang & Jie Zhang, 2007. "Health, Education, And Life Cycle Savings In The Development Process," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 615-630, 07.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2007.
"Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2007-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Pierre Pestieau & Gregory Ponthiere, 2010. "Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 191-216, July.
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, . "Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2377, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- JOUVET, Pierre-André & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Gregory, 2007. "Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model," CORE Discussion Papers 2007069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2001.
"Endogenous Policy Choice: The Case of Pollution and Growth,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 369-405, July.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 2000. "Endogenous policy choice: the case of pollution and growth," Staff Report 276, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2008. "Credit derivatives and bank credit supply," Staff Reports 276, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chakraborty, Shankha, 2004.
"Endogenous lifetime and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 119-137, May.
- Shankha Chakraborty, 2002. "Endogenous Lifetime and Economic Growth," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-03, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Jan 2002.
- Matteo Cervellati & Uwe Sunde, 2005. "Human Capital Formation, Life Expectancy, and the Process of Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1653-1672, December.
- William A. Brock & M. Scott Taylor, 2004.
"Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics,"
NBER Working Papers
10854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A. & Taylor, M. Scott, 2005. "Economic Growth and the Environment: A Review of Theory and Empirics," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 28, pages 1749-1821 Elsevier.
- Helle Bunzel & Xue Qiao, 2005.
"Endogenous lifetime and economic growth revisited,"
AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-8.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Charles-Henri Dimaria, 2013.
- Charles-Henri DiMaria, 2014. "Sustainability matters," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1257-1269, May.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zanariah Zakaria, 2011. "Growth and Demographic Change: Do Environmental Factors Matter?," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/46, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 487-504, April.
- Thomas Bassetti & Nikos Benos & Stelios Karagiannis, 2013. "CO 2 Emissions and Income Dynamics: What Does the Global Evidence Tell Us?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(1), pages 101-125, January.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00555625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012.
"Longevity, pollution and growth,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-47, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Aloi, Marta & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2011. "Growth effects of environmental policy when pollution affects health," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1683-1695, July.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, Pollution and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00793513, HAL.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," Working Papers 1210, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, .
"Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting,"
DEOS Working Papers
1335, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Eugenia Vella & Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sarantis Kalyvitis, 2012. "Green Spending Reforms, Growth and Welfare with Endogenous Subjective Discounting," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.