Pollution Abatement Subsidies and the Eco-Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Environment goods and services industry; Pigouvian taxes; Pollution abatement subsidies; H23; L13; Q58;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004.
"Environmental Regulation and the Eco-industry,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "Environmental regulation and the eco-industry," Working Papers hal-00243019, HAL.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Maia David, 2005. "Environmental Regulationand the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2005.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2004/06, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Joan Canton & Antoine Soubeyran & Hubert Stahn, 2008. "Environmental Taxation and Vertical Cournot Oligopolies: How Eco-industries Matter," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 369-382, July.
- Lerner, Abba P, 1972. "Pollution Abatement Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 1009-10, December.
- Carlo Carraro & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001. "Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number carr01-1.
- Johanna Reichenbach & Till Requate, 2011.
"Subsidies for Renewable Energies in the Presence of Learning Effects and Market Power,"
Kiel Working Papers
1689, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Reichenbach, Johanna & Requate, Till, 2012. "Subsidies for renewable energies in the presence of learning effects and market power," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 236-254.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2010.
"Polluters and Abaters,"
1009, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Haradhan Kumar Mohajan, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Taxes Due to Health Effect," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 4, pages 1-19, December.
- Idrissa Sibailly, 2013. "On licensing and diffusion of clean technologies in oligopoly," Working Papers hal-00911453, HAL.
- Julien Jacob, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion in risky industries under liability law: the case of “double-impact” innovations," Working Papers of BETA 2011-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Idrissa Sibailly, 2013. "On the Pigouvian Tax Rule in an Open Economy: Opening the Gate to the Eco-industry," Working Papers hal-00911464, HAL.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Policy under Monopolistic Provision of Clean Technologies," MPRA Paper 28837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Taxes Due to Health Effect," MPRA Paper 50672, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2011.
- Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2010. "Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfect Competitive Eco-Industries," Working Papers halshs-00501831, HAL.
- David, Maia & Nimubona, Alain-Désiré & Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard, 2011. "Emission taxes and the market for abatement goods and services," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 179-191, January.
- Grischa Perino, 2010.
"Technology Diffusion with Market Power in the Upstream Industry,"
University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series
005, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Grischa Perino, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Market Power in the Upstream Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 403-428, August.
- Zylicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Goals and Principles of Environmental Policy," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(4), pages 299-334, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.