Challenges for Economic Policy Coordination within European Monetary Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002.
"Was ECB's monetary policy optimal?,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 298-319, September.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin SchÃ¼rz, 2001. "The Interaction of Wage Bargaining Institutions and an Independent Central Bank â€“ A Methodological Reflection on Current Theories," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 487-506, December.
- Reinhard Neck & GOTTFRIED Haber & WARWICK Mckibbin, 2004.
"European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Reinhard Neck & GOTTFRIED Haber & WARWICK Mckibbin, 2004. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policies after the EU Enlargement," Empirica, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-245, June.
- Tilman Brück & Rudolf Zwiener, 2004.
"Fiscal Policy Rules for Stabilisation and Growth: A Simulation Analysis of Deficit and Expenditure Targets in a Monetary Union,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
427, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruck, Tilman & Zwiener, Rudolf, 2006. "Fiscal policy rules for stabilisation and growth: A simulation analysis of deficit and expenditure targets in a monetary union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 357-369, May.
- Reinhard Reinhard & Gottfried Haber & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy-Makers in the European Economic and Monetary Union: Allies or Adversaries?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Schürz, Martin & Jericha, Erwin, 2006. "A Deliberative Independent Central Bank," Working Papers 133, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber, 2006. "Macroeconomic policy and EMU enlargement," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(4), pages 17-21, December.
- Gottfried Haber & Reinhard Neck & Warwick McKibbin, 2006. "Less Government—More Wealth? On the Macroeconomics of a Smaller Public Sector in Europe," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.