Contracts for Legal Aid: A Critical Discussion of Government Policy Proposals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Access to justice; Economics of legal procedures;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fenn, Paul & Rickman, Neil & McGuire, Alistair, 1994. "Contracts and supply assurance in the UK health care market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-144, July.
- Phillips, Jenny & Hawkins, Keith & Flemming, John S, 1975. "Compensation for Personal Injuries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(337), pages 129-34, March.
- Winand Emons, 1994.
"Credence Goods and Fraudulent Experts,"
dp9402, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Gray, Alastair & Rickman, Neil & Fenn, Paul, 1999. "Professional Autonomy and the Cost of Legal Aid," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 545-58, July.
- Gary S. Becker, 1968.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 169.
- Winand Emons, 1995.
"Credence Goods Monopolists,"
dp9501, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emons, Winand, 1997. "Credence Goods Monopolists," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9c5508x4, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Antony W. Dnes, 1993. "The Scope of Chadwick's Bidding Scheme," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9301, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Gray, Alastair M, 1994. "The Reform of Legal Aid," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 51-67, Spring.
- Neil Rickman & Paul Fenn & Alastair Gray, 1999. "The reform of Legal Aid in England and Wales," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(3), pages 261-286, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.