EU VAT frauds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
EU value added tax; VAT frauds; Carousel; Fraud-chain; Reverse charge; VIES; H26; H29; K33; K34; K42;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fedeli, Silvia & Forte, Francesco, 1999. "Joint income-tax and VAT-chain evasion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-415, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Andrea Gebauer & Rüdiger Parsche, 2004. "The Ifo Institute’s Model for Reducing VAT Fraud: Payment First, Refund Later," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 30-34, October.
- Bernd Genser, 2002.
"Coordinating VATs Between EU Member States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2001. "Tax Policy in the European Union," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(4), pages 466-, November.
- Stephen C. Smith & Michael Keen, 2007. "VAT Fraud and Evasion," IMF Working Papers 07/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvia Fedeli & F. Forte, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Cross-Border VAT Evasion within EU Member States and its Relationship with the Black Economy," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(2), pages 209-220, September.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2012. "Border Tax Adjustment without Borders: The EU Carousel of VAT Fraud," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 55-70, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.