Cross Border Health Care: An Analysis of Recent ECJ Rulings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
cross border care; ECJ rulings; health care and EU; constitutional/institutional theory;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006.
"The Power to Tax,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, April.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Aggie Paulus & Arno van Raak & Frits van Merode & Eddy Adang, 2000. "Integrated health care from an economic point of view," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 200-210, September.
- Paulus, Aggie & van Raak, Arno & van der Made, Jan & Mur-Veeman, Ingrid, 2003. "Market competition: everybody is talking, but what do they say?: A sociological analysis of market competition in policy networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 279-289, June.
- Gulácsi, László & Kovács, Erzsébet & Oesterle, August & Boncz, Imre, 2007.
"Verseny az egészségügyben. Egyesült államokbeli és nyugat-európai példák
[Competition in health care. US and West European examples]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 480-498.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.