Cross Border Health Care: An Analysis of Recent ECJ Rulings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
cross border care; ECJ rulings; health care and EU; constitutional/institutional theory;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aggie Paulus & Arno van Raak & Frits van Merode & Eddy Adang, 2000. "Integrated health care from an economic point of view," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 200-210, September.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 1980.
"The Power to Tax,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521233293, November.
- Paulus, Agnes Theodora Gerarda, 1995. "The feasibility of ecological taxation," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-9433, Maastricht University.
- Paulus, Aggie & van Raak, Arno & van der Made, Jan & Mur-Veeman, Ingrid, 2003. "Market competition: everybody is talking, but what do they say?: A sociological analysis of market competition in policy networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 279-289, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.