The Strategic Exploitation of Limited Information and Opportunity in Networked Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Trade network; Agent-based computational economics; Information; Strategy; D85; D83; D40;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evstigneev,Igor & Taksar,Michael, 1993.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs II,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M., 1994. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 401-433, September.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Robert Axtell, 2005.
"The Complexity of Exchange,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages F193-F210, 06.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, December.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1997. "What Makes Markets Allocationally Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 603-30, May.
- Wilhite, Allen, 2006. "Economic Activity on Fixed Networks," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1013-1045 Elsevier.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2006.
"ACE Models of Endogenous Interactions,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,
in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1047-1079
- Howitt, Peter & Clower, Robert, 2000. "The emergence of economic organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-84, January.
- Paolo Falbo & Rosanna Grassi, 2004. "Equilibrium Prices on a Financial Graph," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 117-157, 09.
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppe, 2006.
"On the Evolution of Investment Strategies and the Kelly Rule – A Darwinian Approach,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lensberg, Terje & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2006. "On the Evolution of Investment Strategies and the Kelly Rule – A Darwinian Approach," Discussion Papers 2006/23, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2001. "Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 459-502, March.
- De Kamps, Marc & Ladley, Daniel & Simaitis, Aistis, 2014.
"Heterogeneous beliefs in over-the-counter markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 50-68.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.