Matching Heterogeneous Traders in Quantity-Regulated Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Advancement algorithm; Heterogeneous trading ratio; Least cost; Retreat algorithm;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Tietenberg, T. H., 1982. "The empirical properties of two classes of designs for transferable discharge permit markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 101-121, June.
- Posner, Richard A, 1975. "The Social Costs of Monopoly and Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 807-27, August.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Seskin, Eugene P. & Anderson, Robert Jr. & Reid, Robert O., 1983. "An empirical analysis of economic strategies for controlling air pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 112-124, June.
- Masson, Robert Tempest & DeBrock, Lawrence Marvin, 1980. "The Structural Effects of State Regulation of Retail Fluid Milk Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 254-62, May.
- Michael Keeley & Kenneth Elzinga, 2003. "Uniform Gasoline Price Regulation: Consequences for Consumer Welfare," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 157-168.
- Kling, Catherine L., 1994. "Environmental benefits from marketable discharge permits or an ecological vs. economical perspective on marketable permits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-64, September.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2003.
"Technology Asymmetries, Group Algebra and Multi-Plant Cost Minimization,"
Staff General Research Papers
5103, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Harvey E. Lapan, 2003. "Technology Asymmetries, Group Algebra, and Multiplant Cost Minimization," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(1), pages 183-192, January.
- O'Ryan, Raul E., 1996. "Cost-Effective Policies to Improve Urban Air Quality in Santiago, Chile," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 302-313, November.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Chen, Zhuo & Yen, Steven T. & Eastwood, David B., 2006. "Estimating Effects of an Urban Growth Boundary on Land Development," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- McGartland, Albert M. & Oates, Wallace E., 1985. "Marketable permits for the prevention of environmental deterioration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-228, September.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Lewis, Donald H., 1974. "A cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative air quality control strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 237-250, November.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Sasaki, Yuya, 2014. "Benchmarking an optimal pattern of pollution trading: The case of Cub River, Utah," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 502-510.
- Arthur J. Caplan & Yuya Sasaki, 2009. "Matching Traders in a Pollution Market: The Case of Cub River, Utah," Working Papers 2009-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.