A multi-level study of emergent group leadership: Effects of emotional stability and group conflict
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 29 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
Leadership; Emotional stability; Emotional resilience; Emotional threshold; Relationship conflict; China;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rabi Bhagat & Annette McDevitt & Ian McDevitt, 2010. "On improving the robustness of Asian management theories: Theoretical anchors in the era of globalization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-192, June.
- Ying Chen & Ray Friedman & Enhai Yu & Fubin Sun, 2011. "Examining the positive and negative effects of guanxi practices: A multi-level analysis of guanxi practices and procedural justice perceptions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 715-735, December.
- David Ahlstrom, 2011. "Some helpful sources for prospective authors in Asia Pacific Journal of Management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 661-665, December.
- Catherine Lam & Frank Walter & Kan Ouyang, 2014. "Display rule perceptions and job performance in a Chinese retail firm: The moderating role of employees’ affect at work," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 575-597, June.
- Shirley Daniel & Dongyoung Lee & Wolf Reitsperger, 2014. "Raising quality consciousness among Chinese manufacturing personnel: Testing the effectiveness of performance management tools," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 549-573, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.