China’s business system and its future trajectory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
China; Varieties of capitalism; Comparative business systems; Development; Innovation; Efficiency; Convergence; Hybridization;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael A Witt, 2008. "Crossvergence 10 years on: impact and further potential," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Gordon Redding, 2005. "The thick description and comparison of societal systems of capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 123-155, March.
- Gregory Jackson & Richard Deeg, 2008. "Comparing capitalisms: understanding institutional diversity and its implications for international business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 540-561, June.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2004. "Empirical Evidence Against Varieties of Capitalism's Theory of Technological Innovation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 601-631, July.
- Mary Amiti & Caroline Freund, 2010.
"The Anatomy of China's Export Growth,"
in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 35-56
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
- Tan, Justin, 2005. "Venturing in turbulent water: a historical perspective of economic reform and entrepreneurial transformation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 689-704, September.
- Sorge, Arndt, 2005. "The Global and the Local: Understanding the Dialectics of Business Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278909.
- Streeck, Wolfgang & Thelen, Kathleen (ed.), 2005. "Beyond Continuity: Institutional Change in Advanced Political Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280469.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Keith D Brouthers, 2002. "Institutional, Cultural and Transaction Cost Influences on Entry Mode Choice and Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(2), pages 203-221, June.
- Michael A Witt & Arie Y Lewin, 2007. "Outward foreign direct investment as escape response to home country institutional constraints," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(4), pages 579-594, July.
- Qian Huang & Robert Davison & Jibao Gu, 2008. "Impact of personal and cultural factors on knowledge sharing in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Doug Guthrie, 2005. "Organizational Learning and Productivity: State Structure and Foreign Investment in the Rise of the Chinese Corporation," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 165-195, July.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2004. "The Bourgeois Virtues," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Lehrer, Mark, 2000. "The Organizational Choice between Evolutionary and Revolutionary Capability Regimes: Theory and Evidence from European Air Transport," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 489-520, September.
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.