Small firms in the SSBF
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Annals of Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112370
Small Firms; SSBF; Entrepreneur; Legal Organization; Risk; D92; E01; G33; G38; L25; L26;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice and Growth, Financing, Investment, and Capacity
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Galina Vereshchagina, 2003.
"Risk Taking by Entrepreneurs,"
RCER Working Papers
500, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2007.
"A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1525-1589, November.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2002. "A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default," Centro de AltiÂsimos Estudios RiÂos PeÂ©rez(CAERP) 2, Centro de Altisimos Estudios Rios Perez (CAERP).
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "A quantitative theory of unsecured consumer credit with risk of default," Working Papers 07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter, 2005. "Measuring the Default Risk of Small Business Loans: A Survival Analysis Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 923-47, October.
- Boissay, Frédéric & Gropp, Reint, 2007.
"Trade credit defaults and liquidity provision by firms,"
Working Paper Series
0753, European Central Bank.
- Frederic Boissay & Reint Gropp, 2007. "Trade Credit Defaults and Liquidity Provision by Firms," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 179, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Silvia Magri, 2009. "The financing of small entrepreneurs in Italy," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 397-419, June.
- David Blanchflower, 2009.
"Minority self-employment in the United States and the impact of affirmative action programs,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 361-396, June.
- David G. Blanchflower, 2008. "Minority Self-Employment in the United States and the Impact of Affirmative Action Programs," NBER Working Papers 13972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007.
"A conversation with 590 nascent entrepreneurs,"
Working Paper Series
WP-07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michele Tertilt, 2003.
"Consumer bankruptcy: a fresh start,"
617, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "A Firm's First Year," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey Campbell & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2009.
"A conversation with 590 Nascent Entrepreneurs,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 313-340, June.
- Vinicius Carrasco & João Mello, 2010. "Repeated lending under contractual incompleteness," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 51-82, January.
- Can Tian, 2012. "Riskiness Choice and Endogenous Productivity Dispersion over the Business Cycle," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter Gibbard & Ibrahim Stevens, 2006.
"Corporate debt and financial balance sheet adjustment: a comparison of the United States, the United Kingdom, France and Germany,"
Bank of England working papers
317, Bank of England.
- Peter Gibbard & Ibrahim Stevens, 2011. "Corporate debt and financial balance sheet adjustment: a comparison of the United States, the United Kingdom, France and Germany," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 95-118, February.
- Ahmet Akyol & Kartik Athreya, 2009. "Self-employment rates and business size: the roles of occupational choice and credit market frictions," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 495-519, June.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Anne Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, finance and employment," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 289-293, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.