Statistical Demand Functions for Food in the USA and the Netherlands: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and Income Inequality - Evidence from Latin American Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dierk Herzer, 2011.
"Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
209, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2013. "Cross-Country Heterogeneity and the Trade-Income Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 194-211.
- Dierk Herzer, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," FIW Working Paper series 026, FIW.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2009. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011.
"Food, energy and environment: Is bioenergy the missing link?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 571-580, October.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "Food, Energy and Environment : is Bioenergy the missing link?," LICOS Discussion Papers 29211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010.
"Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & d’Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "Food Standards and Welfare: General Equilibrium Effects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 223-244, 06.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009.
"Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2011. "Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 326-348, January.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Interdependencies in the Energy-Bioenergy-Food Price Systems: A Cointegration Analysis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61009, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Inward and outward FDI and income inequality: evidence from Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 395-422, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.