Should I stay or should I go? The case of Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica in its journal RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica.
Volume (Year): LXVII (2013)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (July-December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010.
"Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy,"
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics
178, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Dell'Aringa Carlo & Pagani Laura, 2011. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over-Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 219-240.
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ieil0058, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Christian Dustmann, 2003. "Children and return migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 815-830, November.
- Lena Nekby, 2006.
"The emigration of immigrants, return vs onward migration: evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Nekby, Lena, 2004. "The Emigration of Immigrants, Return vs. Onward Migration: Evidence from Sweden," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2004:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Adriano Paggiaro, 2013. "How do immigrants fare during the downturn? Evidence from matching comparable natives," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(8), pages 229-258, February.
- Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2013.
"Wage Assimilation: Migrants versus Natives and Foreign Migrants versus Internal Migrants,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin
201341, University of Turin.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2013/30, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.