Should I stay or should I go? The case of Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica in its journal RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica.
Volume (Year): LXVII (2013)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (July-December)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adriano Paggiaro, 2013. "How do immigrants fare during the downturn? Evidence from matching comparable natives," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(8), pages 229-258, February.
- Christian Dustmann, 2003. "Children and return migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 815-830, November.
- Nekby, Lena, 2004.
"The Emigration of Immigrants, Return vs. Onward Migration: Evidence from Sweden,"
Research Papers in Economics
2004:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lena Nekby, 2006. "The emigration of immigrants, return vs onward migration: evidence from Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Dell'Aringa Carlo & Pagani Laura, 2011.
"Labour Market Assimilation and Over-Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 219-240.
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0058, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carlo Dell'Aringa & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Labour Market Assimilation and Over Education: The Case of Immigrant Workers in Italy," Working Papers 178, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Steinar Strøm & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2013.
"Wage assimilation: migrants versus natives and foreign migrants versus internal migrants,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2013/30, European University Institute.
- Strom, Steinar & Venturini, Alessandra & Villosio, Claudia, 2013. "Wage Assimilation: Migrants versus Natives and Foreign Migrants versus Internal Migrants," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201341, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.