Un Modelo de Equilibrio Dinámico para Recursos Agotables
AbstractThe paper presents dynamic equilibrium models for natural resources in a stochastic Framework. The basic model considers a competitive producer that maximizes the expected present value of profits from mining a exhaustible resource and computes the ration
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 57 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deshmukh, Sudhakar D & Pliska, Stanley R, 1980. "Optimal Consumption and Exploration of Nonrenewable Resources under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 177-200, January.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1977.
"The Optimal Exploitation of an Unknown Reserve,"
255, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Peterson, Frederick M., 1978. "A model of mining and exploring for exhaustible resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 236-251, September.
- Lewis, Tracy & Matthews, Steven A. & Burness, H. Stuart., .
"Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Notes,"
137, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Matthews, Steven A & Burness, H Stuart, 1979. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 227-30, March.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1979. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 231-33, March.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979.
"Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models,"
127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1980. "Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-46, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-61, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.