Bargaining and Competition in Matching Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ismail Saglam, 2013.
"Divorce Costs and Marital Dissolution in a One-to-One Matching Framework With Nontransferable Utilities,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 106-124, March.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2011. "Divorce costs and marital dissolution in a one-to-one matching framework with nontransferable utilities," MPRA Paper 33841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & Meléndez-Jiménez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2014. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior and Equilibrium Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 8104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2011. "Groups, collective decisions and markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 275-299, January.
- Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "Marriage and Divorce in a Model of Matching," MPRA Paper 1907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2009.
"The affectionate society: does competition for partners promote friendliness?,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 389-403, September.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2005. "The Affectionate Society: Does Competition for Partners Promote Friendliness?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett, Elaine, 1997. "Multilateral Bargaining Problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-179, May.
- Marina Núñez & Carles Rafels, 2004. "Bargained stable allocations in assignment markets," Working Papers 153, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gary Charness & Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "Experimental games on networks: Underpinnings of behavior and equilibrium selection," Working Papers 2014-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Polanski, Arnold, 2007. "A decentralized model of information pricing in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 497-512, September.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2002.
"Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation,"
02-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2003. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 953, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary Charness & Margarida Corominas, 2000. "Bargaining on networks: An experiment," Economics Working Papers 492, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.