A Note on the Nerlove Model of Agricultural Supply Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 23 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on Corn and Soybean Yields in China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149739, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leaver, Rosemary, 2004. "Measuring the supply response function of tobacco in Zimbabwe," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Diebold & Lamb, .
"Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?,"
_055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 271-298, April.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2014. "Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers dp-14-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Haile, Mekbib Gebretsadik & Kalkhul, Matthias, 2013. "Volatility in the international food markets: implications for global agricultural supply and for market and price policy," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156097, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.