The Gains from Free Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Zohra Mechemache, 2006. "Efficiency measurements and the gains from trade under transaction costs," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 67-85, August.
- Murray C. Kemp & Koji Shimomura, 2002. "Recent Challenges to the Classical Gains-from-Trade Proposition," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 485-489, November.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2007. "The Greater the Differences, the Greater the Gains?, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 26 Feb 2008.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaime Sempere, .
"Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?,"
98012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Hammond & Jaume Sempere, 2006. "Gains from Trade versus Gains from Migration: What Makes Them So Different?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 145-170, 01.
- Paul Krugman, 1989. "Is Bilateralism Bad?," NBER Working Papers 2972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Willmann, Gerald, 1999. "The gains from duty free zones," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 403-412, December.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Norimichi Matsueda, 2007. "An endogenous timing analysis of international duopoly with transboundary stock pollution," Discussion Paper Series 31, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2007.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2007. "The Greater the Differences, the Greater the Gains?," Working Papers 001-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia, revised Mar 2008.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Tariff Reform: Some Pre-strategic Considerations," Working Papers 03-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kemp, Murray, 2008. "Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 388-390.
- Willmann, Gerald, 2004. "Pareto gains from trade: a dynamic counterexample," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 199-204, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.