The Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Stefano, Grassi, 2010.
"Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects,"
27305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects," CREATES Research Papers 2011-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gabriel Pons, 2006. "Testing Monthly Seasonal Unit Roots With Monthly and Quarterly Information," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 191-209, 03.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2003.
"Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 21-53, November.
- Fabio Busetti & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2003. "Testing against stochastic trend and seasonality in the presence of unattended breaks and unit roots," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 470, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2004. "Seasonal Unit Root Testing Based on the Temporal Aggregation of Seasonal Cycles," Economics Working Papers 2004-1, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A. R., 1997.
"Seasonal integration and the evolving seasonals model,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A.R., 1995. "Seasonal Integration and the Evolving Seasonals Model," Papers 281, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Svend Hylleberg, 2006. "Seasonal Adjustment," Economics Working Papers 2006-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gary Koop & Herman K. van Dijk & Henk Hoek, 1997.
"Testing for Integration using Evolving Trend and Seasonals Models: A Bayesian Approach,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-078/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koop, Gary & Dijk, Herman K. Van, 2000. "Testing for integration using evolving trend and seasonals models: A Bayesian approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 261-291, August.
- Koop, G. & Dijk, H.K. van, 1999. "Testing for integration using evolving trend and seasonal models: A Bayesian approach," Econometric Institute Report EI 9934/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Gary Koop & Herman K. van Dijk, 1999. "Testing for Integration using Evolving Trend and Seasonals Models: A Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-072/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jalles, Joao Tovar, 2009. "Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter: a concise review," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp541, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso & Reale, Marco, 2011.
"The Variance Profile,"
30378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richter, Martin & Sørensen, Carsten, 2002. "Stochastic Volatility and Seasonality in Commodity Futures and Options: The Case of Soybeans," Working Papers 2002-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz Hahn, 1994. "Business cycles in open economies: A comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 624-629, September.
- Gary Koop & Herman K. van Dijk & Henk Hoek, 1997. "Testing for Integration using Evolving Trend and Seasonals Models: A Bayesian Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-078/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paschke, Raphael & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2007. "Integrating Multiple Commodities in a Model of Stochastic Price Dynamics," MPRA Paper 5412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- [Reference to Proietti], Tommaso, 2000. "Comparing seasonal components for structural time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-260.
- Naci H. Mocan & Kudret Topyan, 1993. "Illicit Drug Use and Health: Analysis and Projections of New York City Birth Outcomes Using a Kalman Filter Model," NBER Working Papers 4359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josu Artech & Peter M Robinson, 1998. "Seasonal and Cyclical Long Memory - (Now published in S Ghosh (ed): Asymptotics, Nonparametrics and Time Series: A Tribute to Madam Lal Puri (Marcel Decker, 1999), pp.115-145.)," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1998/360, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.