Comparing seasonal components for structural time series models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Shephard, N. & Doornik, J.A., 1998.
"Statistical Algorithms for Models in State Space Using SsfPack 2.2,"
1998-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Neil Shephard & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999. "Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 107-160.
- Neil Shephard & Jurgen Doornik & Siem Jan Koopman, 1998. "Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hannan, E J & Terrell, R D & Tuckwell, N E, 1970. "The Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(1), pages 24-52, February.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A. R., 1997.
"Seasonal integration and the evolving seasonals model,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 329-340, September.
- Hylleberg, S. & Pagan, A.R., 1995. "Seasonal Integration and the Evolving Seasonals Model," Papers 281, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Froeb, Luke & Koyak, Robert, 1994. "Measuring and comparing smoothness in time series the production smoothing hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 97-122.
- Canova, Fabio & Hansen, Bruce E, 1995. "Are Seasonal Patterns Constant over Time? A Test for Seasonal Stability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 237-52, July.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2010.
"Seasonality, Forecast Extensions and Business Cycle Uncertainty,"
20868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2012. "Seasonality, Forecast Extensions And Business Cycle Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 555-569, 09.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schanne, Norbert & Wapler, Rüdiger & Weyh, Antje, 2008.
"Regional unemployment forecasts with spatial interdependencies,"
IAB Discussion Paper
200828, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schanne, N. & Wapler, R. & Weyh, A., 2010. "Regional unemployment forecasts with spatial interdependencies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 908-926, October.
- Hampel, Katharina & Kunz, Marcus & Schanne, Norbert & Wapler, Rüdiger & Weyh, Antje, 2007. "Regional employment forecasts with spatial interdependencies," IAB Discussion Paper 200702, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Phillip Gould & Anne B. Koehler & Farshid Vahid-Araghi & Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Rob J. Hyndman, 2004. "Forecasting Time-Series with Correlated Seasonality," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 28/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, revised Oct 2005.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2005. "New algorithms for dating the business cycle," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 477-498, April.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Riani, Marco, 2007. "Transformations and Seasonal Adjustment: Analytic Solutions and Case Studies," MPRA Paper 7862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Sbrana & Andrea Silvestrini, 2012. "Temporal aggregation of cyclical models with business cycle applications," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 93-107, March.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Kai Ming Lee, 0000.
"Seasonality with Trend and Cycle Interactions in Unobserved Components Models,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-028/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Kai Ming Lee, 2009. "Seasonality with trend and cycle interactions in unobserved components models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(4), pages 427-448.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Kai Ming Lee, 0000. "Seasonality with Trend and Cycle Interactions in Unobserved Components Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-028/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques J. F. Commandeur & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, . "Statistical Software for State Space Methods," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 41(i01).
- Katharina Hampel & Marcus Kunz & Norbert Schanne & Ruediger Wapler & Antje Weyh, 2006. "Regional Unemployment Forecasting Using Structural Component Models With Spatial Autocorrelation," ERSA conference papers ersa06p196, European Regional Science Association.
- Koenig, P., 2012. "The effect of LNG on the rleationship between UK and Continental European natural gas markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1253, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Irma Hindrayanto & John A.D. Aston & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2010. "Modeling Trigonometric Seasonal Components for Monthly Economic Time Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-018/4, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.