Hierarchies of Regional Sub-Structures and Their Multipliers within Input-output Systems Miyazawa Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael & Jiemin, Guo, 2001. "Research Note: Economic Structural Change Over Time: Brazil and the United States Compared," MPRA Paper 42539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.