Stark optimal fiscal policies and sovereign lending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2000.
"Optimal taxation in life-cycle economies,"
00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-11, July.
- Ellen R. M cG rattan & Lee E. Ohanian, 2010.
"Does Neoclassical Theory Account For The Effects Of Big Fiscal Shocks? Evidence From World War Ii,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 509-532, 05.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Lee E. Ohanian, 2006. "Does Neoclassical Theory Account for the Effects of Big Fiscal Shocks? Evidence From World War II," NBER Working Papers 12130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Lee E. Ohanian, 2008. "Does neoclassical theory account for the effects of big fiscal shocks? Evidence from World War II," Staff Report 315, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1993.
"Optimal fiscal policy in a business cycle model,"
160, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1999. "Taxing capital income: a bad idea," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 3-17.
- Danyang Xie, 2002.
"On Time Inconsistency: A Technical Issue in Stackelberg Differential Games,"
- Xie, Danyang, 1997. "On Time Inconsistency: A Technical Issue in Stackelberg Differential Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 412-430, October.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1982.
"Redistributive Taxation in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
572, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1985. "Redistributive taxation in a simple perfect foresight model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 59-83, October.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- Domeij, David & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2000.
"Factor Taxation with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
372, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2001. "Optimal taxation in infinitely-lived agent and overlapping generations models : a review," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 23-44.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Peter E. Rossi, 1993.
"On the Optimal Taxation of Capital Income,"
NBER Working Papers
4525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiyagari, S Rao, 1995.
"Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Incomplete Markets, Borrowing Constraints, and Constant Discounting,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1158-75, December.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Optimal capital income taxation with incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and constant discounting," Working Papers 508, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E. & Prescott, Edward C., 1980. "Dynamic optimal taxation, rational expectations and optimal control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 79-91, May.
- Atkinson, A B & Sandmo, A, 1980. "Welfare Implications of the Taxation of Savings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 529-49, September.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Correia, Isabel H., 1996. "Should capital income be taxed in the steady state?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 147-151, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.