Explaining international differences in the cost of capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng K. Wu, 1997. "New Result in Theory of Consumption: Changes in Savings and Income Growth," Macroeconomics 9706007, EconWPA.
- Jean-Christian Lambelet & Alexander Mihailov, 2006.
"The Triple-Parity Law,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
33, Society for Computational Economics.
- William E. Cullison, 1990. "Is saving too low in the United States?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 20-35.
- Marianne Rubinstein, 2001. "Gouvernement d’entreprise et innovation," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 211-229.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994.
"International capital mobility in the 1990s,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
472, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1993. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 4534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-037, University of California at Berkeley.
- Richard C. Marston, 1994. "Tests of Three Parity Conditions: Distinguishing Risk Premia and Systematic Forecast Errors," NBER Working Papers 4923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Nickell & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Technological Innovation and Performance in the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp0488, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1995. "The failure of strategic industrial policies due to manipulation by firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1996. "Does real interest parity hold at longer maturities?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 105-126, February.
- H Lzl, Werner, 2006.
"Convergence of financial systems: towards an evolutionary perspective,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 67-90, April.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Convergence of financial systems: Towards an evolutionary perspective," Working Papers geewp31, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Singh, Ajit & Weisse, Bruce A., 1998.
"Emerging stock markets, portfolio capital flows and long-term economie growth: Micro and macroeconomic perspectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 607-622, April.
- Singh, A. & Weisse, B. A., 1998. "Emerging Stock Markets, Portfolio Capital Flows and Long-term Economic Growth: Micro and Macroeconomic Perspectives," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 98-af40, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alan J. Ziobrowski & Harry McAlum & Brigitte J. Ziobrowski, 1996. "Taxes and Foreign Real Estate Investment," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 197-213.
- Marston, Richard C., 1997. "Tests of three parity conditions: Distinguishing risk premia and systematic forecast errors," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 285-303, April.
- Michael S. Gibson, 1998. ""Big Bang" deregulation and Japanese corporate governance: a survey of the issues," International Finance Discussion Papers 624, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993. "The Failure of Strategic Industrial Policies Due to the Manipulation by Firms," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2tf2n8fq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.