Human capital and economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole.
Volume (Year): (1992)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2006.
"Determinants of Public Health Outcomes: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2006. "Determinants of Public Health Outcomes: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gapinski, James H., 1996. "Heterogeneous capital, economic growth, and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-585.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Fiscal Policies in a Finite Horizon Model with the Spirit of Capitalism," CEMA Working Papers 102, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Industrial policy, collective action, and the direction of technological change," MPRA Paper 31917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Doo Won & Lee, Tong Hun, 1995. "Human capital and economic growth Tests based on the international evaluation of educational achievement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.