Banks affiliated with bank holding companies: a new look at their performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, David L, 1971. "The Performance of Merging Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 184-92, April.
- Wall, Larry D., 1987. "Has bank holding companies' diversification affected their risk of failure?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 313-326, November.
- Rhoades, Stephen A. & Rutz, Roger D., 1982. "The impact of bank holding companies on local market rivalry and performance," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 355-365.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1972. "The effect of holding company acquisitions on bank performance," Staff Studies 69, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John R. Walter & Walter A. Varvel, 1975. "A valuation approach to bank holding company acquisitions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 9-15.
- Mingo, John J., 1975. "Capital Management and Profitability of Prospective Holding Company Banks," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 191-203, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.