Gap management: managing interest rate risk in banks and thrifts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1983)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hopewell, Michael H & Kaufman, George G, 1973. "Bond Price Volatility and Term to Maturity: A Generalized Respecification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(4), pages 749-53, September.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1981. "Interest rate forecasts and market efficiency," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 29-43.
- Weil, Roman L, 1973. "Macaulay's Duration: An Appreciation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(4), pages 589-92, October.
- Ahmed, Anwer S. & Beatty, Anne & Bettinghaus, Bruce, 2004. "Evidence on the efficacy of interest-rate risk disclosures by commercial banks," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 223-251.
- Jin-Chuan, Duan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1995. "Deposit insurance and bank interest rate risk: Pricing and regulatory implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1091-1108, September.
- James Gilkeson & Sylvia Hudgins & Craig Ruff, 1997. "Testing the effectiveness of regulatory interest rate risk measurement," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 27-37, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.