The Asian Financial Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 1999 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-February ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti & Nouriel Roubini, 1998.
"Paper Tigers? A Model of the Asian Crisis,"
NBER Working Papers
6783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Ogawa, Eiji & Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 1998.
"How Did the Dollar Peg Fail in Asia?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 256-304, December.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "International Monetary and Financial Arrangements: Present and Future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 375-416, January.
- Chinn, Menzie D & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1995.
"Who drives real interest rates around the Pacific Rim: the USA or Japan?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 801-821, December.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1995. "Who drives real interest rates around the Pacific Rim: the US or Japan?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1994.
"Relative Returns on Equities in Pacific Basin Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
4655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1992. "Relative returns on equities in Pacific Basin countries," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1992. "Relative returns on equities in Pacific Basin countries," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 48-67.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario, 1998. "On the Relation between Money and Derivatives and its Application to the International Monetary Market," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 637-664, January.
- Jan A. Kregel, 1998.
"Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_246, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kregel, J A, 1998. "Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 677-92, November.
- J. A. Kregel, 1998. "Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia," Macroeconomics 9809001, EconWPA.
- Anne Jansen & Donald J. Mathieson & Barry J. Eichengreen & Laura E. Kodres & Bankim Chadha & Sunil Sharma, 1998. "Hedge Funds and Financial Market Dynamics," IMF Occasional Papers 166, International Monetary Fund.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Park, Hong-Jae & Yoo, Chul Gyue, 1998. "Interpreting the Korean Crisis: Financial Liberalisation, Industrial Policy and Corporate Governance," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 735-46, November.
- Artis, M. & Kohler, M. & Melitz, J., 1998.
"Trade and the Number of OAC's in the World,"
Economics Working Papers
eco98/16, European University Institute.
- Bowles, Paul & MacLean, Brian, 1996. "Regional Trading Blocs: Will East Asia Be Next?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 393-412, July.
- Johnson, Chalmers, 1998. "Economic Crisis in East Asia: The Clash of Capitalisms," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 653-61, November.
- Jomo, K S, 1998. "Malaysian Debacle: Whose Fault?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 707-22, November.
- Thomas D. Willett & Ekniti Nitithanprapas & Isriya Nitithanprapas & Sunil Rongala, 2004. "The Asian Crises Reexamined," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(3), pages 32-87.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.