Corruption and corruptibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thede, Susanna & Gustafson, Nils-Åke, 2009.
"The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade,"
2009:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Susanna Thede & Nils-Åke Gustafson, 2012. "The Multifaceted Impact of Corruption on International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 651-666, 05.
- Truex, Rory, 2011. "Corruption, Attitudes, and Education: Survey Evidence from Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1142, July.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2007. "Are corrupt acts contagious?: Evidence from the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 839-850.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008.
"Causes of corruption: a survey of cross-country analyses and extended results,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 245-263, July.
- Pellegrini, L. & Gerlagh, R., 2008. "Causes of corruption: A survey of cross-country analyses and extended results," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763893, Tilburg University.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013.
"Engaging in corruption: The influence of cultural values and contagion effects at the microlevel,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 287-300.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013. "Engaging in Corruption: The Influence of Cultural Values and Contagion Effects at the Micro Level," IZA Discussion Papers 7685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.