Global patterns and trends in the use and management of commercial NTFPs: Implications for livelihoods and conservation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perez, Manuel Ruiz & Maogong, Zhong & Belcher, Brian & Chen, Xie & Maoyi, Fu & Jinzhong, Xie, 1999. "The role of bamboo plantations in rural development: The case of Anji County, Zhejiang, China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 101-114, January.
- Simpson, R David & Sedjo, Roger A & Reid, John W, 1996. "Valuing Biodiversity for Use in Pharmaceutical Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 163-85, February.
- Salafsky, Nick & Wollenberg, Eva, 2000. "Linking Livelihoods and Conservation: A Conceptual Framework and Scale for Assessing the Integration of Human Needs and Biodiversity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1421-1438, August.
- World Bank, 2008. "Lao People's Democratic Republic : Policy, Market and Agriculture Transition in the Northern Uplands," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7774, The World Bank.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2008.
"Spatial and temporal modeling of community non-timber forest extraction,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 234-245, November.
- Elizabeth Robinson & Heidi J. Albers & Jeffrey C. Williams, 2006. "Spatial and Temporal Modeling of Community Non-Timber Forest Extraction," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2006-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Heidi J. Albers & Jeffrey C. Williams, 2006. "Spatial and Temporal Modeling of Community Non-Timber Forest Extraction," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2011. "Poverty and commercialization of non-timber forest products," MPRA Paper 29696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paumgarten, F. & Shackleton, C.M., 2009. "Wealth differentiation in household use and trade in non-timber forest products in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2950-2959, October.
- Shackleton, Sheona & Campbell, Bruce & Lotz-Sisitka, Heila & Shackleton, Charlie, 2008. "Links between the Local Trade in Natural Products, Livelihoods and Poverty Alleviation in a Semi-arid Region of South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 505-526, March.
- Croitoru, Lelia, 2007. "Valuing the non-timber forest products in the Mediterranean region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 768-775, September.
- Shackleton, Charlie M. & Shackleton, Sheona E. & Buiten, Erik & Bird, Neil, 2007. "The importance of dry woodlands and forests in rural livelihoods and poverty alleviation in South Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 558-577, January.
- Fu, Yongneng & Chen, Jin & Guo, Huijun & Chen, Aiguo & Cui, Jingyun & Hu, Huabin, 2009. "The role of non-timber forest products during agroecosystem shift in Xishuangbanna, southwestern China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-25, January.
- Jensen, Anders, 2009. "Valuation of non-timber forest products value chains," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 34-41, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.