A Model of Aid Impact in Some South Pacific Microstates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory, R.G., 1976.
"Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- R.G. Gregory, 1976. "Some Implications Of The Growth Of The Mineral Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 71-91, 08.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985.
"Macroeconomic Aspects of the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid: On the Two-Gap Model, Home Goods Disequilibrium and Real Exchange Rate Misalignment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
45, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wijnbergen, Sweder Van, 1986. "Macroeconomic aspects of the effectiveness of foreign aid: On the two-gap model, home goods disequilibrium and real exchange rate misalignment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 123-136, August.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross & DEC, 1994.
"Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1285, The World Bank.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1994. "Capital fundamentalism, economic development, and economic growth," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 259-292, June.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder J G, 1984. "The 'Dutch Disease': A Disease after All?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 41-55, March.
- Cook, Paul & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 1998. "Labor market adjustment in small open economies: The case of Micronesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 845-855, May.
- Bertram, Geoffrey, 1993. "Sustainability, aid, and material welfare in small south pacific island economies, 1900-1990," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 247-258, February.
- Younger, Stephen D., 1992. "Aid and the Dutch disease: Macroeconomic management when everybody loves you," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1587-1597, November.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-48, December.
- Timothy D. Lane & Leslie Lipschitz & Cristina Arellano & Ales Bulir, 2005.
"The Dynamic Implications of Foreign Aid and Its Variability,"
IMF Working Papers
05/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Arellano, Cristina & Bulír, Ales & Lane, Timothy & Lipschitz, Leslie, 2009. "The dynamic implications of foreign aid and its variability," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Chowdhury, Anis, 2008. "Growth Oriented Macroeconomic Policies for Small Islands Economies: Lessons from Singapore," Working Paper Series RP2008/47, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fielding, David, 2007.
"Aid and Dutch Disease in the South Pacific,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Feeny, Simon & de Silva, Ashton, 2012. "Measuring absorptive capacity constraints to foreign aid," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 725-733.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.