Labor market adjustment in small open economies: The case of Micronesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roemer, Michael, 1986. "Simple analytics of segmented markets: What case for liberalization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 429-439, March.
- Cole, Rodney V., 1993. "Economic development in the South Pacific promoting the private sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 233-245, February.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Zanalda, Giovanni, 1995. "Economic performance in small open economies : the Caribbean experience, 1980-1992," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1544, The World Bank.
- Briguglio, Lino, 1995. "Small island developing states and their economic vulnerabilities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1615-1632, September.
- Brown, Richard P. C., 1997. "Estimating remittance functions for Pacific Island Migrants," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 613-626, January.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1994. "Rent, emigration and unemployment in small islands: The MIRAB model and the French overseas departments and territories," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1997-2009, December.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2007.
"Who Leaves and Who Returns? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall K. Q. Akee, 2010. "Who Leaves and Who Returns? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country," Working Papers id:2829, eSocialSciences.
- Laplagne, Patrick & Treadgold, Malcolm & Baldry, Jonathan, 2001. "A Model of Aid Impact in Some South Pacific Microstates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 365-383, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.