Substituting for the state: Institutions and industrial development in eastern Nigeria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis, Peter & Stein, Howard, 1997. "Shifting fortunes: The political economy of financial liberalization in Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 5-22, January.
- Nafziger, E Wayne, 1969. "The Effect of the Nigerian Extended Family on Entrepreneurial Activity," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 25-33, Part I Oc.
- Murphy, James T., 2007. "The Challenge of Upgrading in African Industries: Socio-Spatial Factors and the Urban Environment in Mwanza, Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1754-1778, October.
- Meagher, Kate, 2010. "The Tangled Web of Associational Life," Working Paper Series wp2010-50, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2005. "Systems of Innovation and Underdevelopment: An Institutional Perspective," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Alicia Coduras & David Urbano & Álvaro Rojas & Salustiano Martínez, 2008. "The Relationship Between University Support to Entrepreneurship with Entrepreneurial Activity in Spain: A Gem Data Based Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Barr, Abigail, 2004. "Forging Effective New Communities: The Evolution of Civil Society in Zimbabwean Resettlement Villages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1753-1766, October.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2001. "Networks and Linkages in African Manufacturing Cluster: A Nigerian Case Study," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 5, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Coslovsky, Salo V., 2014. "Economic Development without Pre-Requisites: How Bolivian Producers Met Strict Food Safety Standards and Dominated the Global Brazil-Nut Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 32-45.
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Claire GONDARD-DELCROIX (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2010. "Social networks in the entrepreneurial career: life-stories analysis of informal entrepreneurs in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina-Faso) (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA-GRES) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy,"
Cahiers du GRES
2008-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Mehdi Farashahi & Taïeb Hafsi, 2009. "Strategy of firms in unstable institutional environments," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 643-666, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.