The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Due, Jean M., 1993. "Liberalization and privatization in Tanzania and Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1981-1988, December.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1994. "The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 645-654, April.
- Mosley, Paul & Weeks, John, 1993. "Has recovery begun? "Africa's adjustment in the 1980s" revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1583-1606, October.
- Stein, Howard, 1992. "Deindustrialization, adjustment, the World Bank and the IMF in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-95, January.
- Adei, Stephen, 1990. "Technological capacity and aborted industrialization in Ghana: The case of Bonsa Tyre Company," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1501-1511, November.
- Sheahan, John, 1994. "Peru's return toward an open economy: Macroeconomic complications and structural questions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 911-923, June.
- Borner, Silvio & Brunetti, Aymo & Weder, Beatrice, 1995. "Policy Reform and Institutional Uncertainty: The Case of Nicaragua," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 43-64.
- Stein, Howard, 1994. "Theories of institutions and economic reform in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1833-1849, December.
- Thomas Apolte, 1991. "Monetary policy in the transition to a market economy: The case of Hungary," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 108-114, May.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, EconWPA.
- Geske Dijkstra, A., 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1567-1582, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.